英语口语表达能力不行,大多是因为对母语者日常如何交流表达不够熟悉,不知道想要表达的内容如何用地道口语表达出来。在没有英语环境的情况下,除了通过日复一日的、不断地、反复地练习,几乎没有什么捷径可以用来提高口语表达能力!地道口语合辑系列,总结归纳了6000多句母语者常用表达,内容涉及到多种生活场景,实用性强,可用范围广,几乎所有的句子背会了都可以套用到类似的情境中,熟读甚至能背会这些句子,口语一定会有大的突破!每个合辑80句,后面会持续更新,欢迎想学习口语的宝子们点赞、收藏,不想错过后面的内容,别忘了点个关注哦!
地道口语合辑(六十八)
I’m not gonna tell you until I tell him. 我告诉他之前不会告诉你的。
I don’t believe we’ve met. 我觉得我们应该没见过。
I never knew about him. 我从来没听说过他。
I’m gonna go get myself a drink. 我要去喝点儿东西。
How did you two meet? 你们俩怎么认识的?
What size shoes do you wear? 你穿多大码的鞋子?
I just hope you realize how hard it’s gonna be! 我希望你知道这会有多艰难。
I haven’t really thought it through that well. 我还没好好考虑过这件事。
There’s a lot to think about. 有很多事情需要考虑。
I just got off the phone with my sister. 我刚刚和我姐通过电话。
This is all happening so fast. 8。
We have so much to look forward to. 未来还有很多值得我们期待的(未来可期)。
He has no idea what’s gonna happen. 他不知道会发生什么事。
I’m not gonna ask him for anything. 我不会要求他什么。
He still has this huge decision to make. 他还有重大决定需要做。
Why would you scare me like that? 你为什么那样吓唬我?
She is really depressed today. 她今天情绪很低落。
You are thinking about this way too much. (关于某事)你想得太多了。
I got something I want to say. 我有话要说。
What’s this about? 这是怎么回事?
Let’s give it another try. 我们再试一下吧。
He’s never gonna trust me with anything ever again. 他再也不会相信我了。
You are not gonna be alone in this. 你不会独自面对这一切。
I didn’t see that coming. 我没想到会这样。
He is so weird. 他真是个怪人。
What’s the first thing that I say? 我应该怎么开口?
I guess there’s no harm in telling you now. 我想现在告诉你也没事。
I don’t think she can keep it a secret. 我觉得他藏不住秘密。
That’s didn’t sound like you. 这不像你的风格啊。
She really wanted to talk to you now. 她真的很想现在和你谈。
I think I might know what this is about. 我想我知道是怎么回事了。
I thought you’d be a little more shocked. 我以为你们会大吃一惊。
What else could it be? 还能是什么样的?
Let me see what I can do? 让我看一下我有什么能做的?
There is no pressure on you, okay? 别觉得有压力(不是要给你压力),好吧?
I don’t think I handled it very well. 我觉得我处理得不够好。
I gotta go find her. 我得去找她。
I want to apologize for the way I acted earlier today. 我想为之前的表现道歉。
Am I interrupting? 我打扰到你了吗?
I’ll give you two a minute. 我让你们独处一下。
I didn’t want him to think I was a terrible mother. 我不想让他觉得我是糟糕的母亲。
You’re back! 你回来了!
It doesn’t matter what people believe. 别人怎么想不重要。
Maybe you need to be more careful. 也许你该更加小心一点儿。
Just drop it. 别再纠结(某个问题)了。
I don’t think this number is right. 我觉得这个电话号码是错的。
I think he gave you a fake number. 我觉得他给你的电话号码是假的。
He was a delight to talk to. 和他聊天儿很开心。
She won’t talk to me. 她不肯和我说话。
It’s not something I planned. 我不是故意这么做的/(某事)并不在我的计划之中。
Here’s what happened. 事情的经过是这样的。
He was scared of his health. 他担心自己的健康问题。
Was she just talk to herself? 她刚刚是在自言自语吗?
I got distracted and totally forgot about it. 我一分心就把它(某事儿)忘记了。
I just don’t get it. 我就是不明白。
I didn’t do anything wrong. 我没做错什么。
Have you been working out? 你有在健身吗?
How was dinner? 晚餐吃得怎么样?
I like your dress. 我喜欢你的裙子/裙子不错!
Let’s just cut to the chase, okay? 我们就别兜圈子了,好吗?
I get off work at 6:00. 我六点下班。
I’ll be waiting for your call. 我等你电话。
Sorry I kept you waiting so long. 对不起让你久等了。
Why don’t you correct him? 你为什么不纠正他?
That sounds simple enough. 听起来蛮容易的。
Let me just get changed and we can go to dinner. 我换好衣服咱们就去吃晚饭。
I couldn’t care less. 我才不在乎。
How come I haven’t seen you before? 为什么我之前没见过你?
She probably thinks you’ll embarrass her. 她很可能觉得你会给她丢脸。
You know you can be very intimidating, right? 你知道你有时候挺凶吧?
Maybe I was just too nervous. 也许是我太过焦虑了。
He loves this job so much. 他非常热爱这份工作。
Can you just give him another chance? 你能再给他一次机会吗?
He said he thought you were charming. 他说他觉得你很有魅力。
I thought you were a completely idiot. 我觉得你简直蠢到家了。
I’m with you. 我站在你这边/我同意你的观点(意见等)。
He asked me if you would go out with him? 他问我你愿不愿意和他约会。
I think I’m gonna throw up. 我要吐了。
If I see him, I’ll ask. 我看到他会问他。
I hear you loud and clear. 我明白你的意思了。